Monday 3 December 2012

why pgdm ????


    Management is the life of many activities. I strongly feel that technical and managerial aspects within an organization go hand in hand. Coming from an IT background helped me enhance my logical and analytical abilities. My active participation in various activities in college helped me imbibe leadership skills. My long term objective is to become an entrepreneur and to take my dad’s business to great heights. For which, I need to gain more business knowledge to pursue a career path that would help me understand fully the business processes in an organization and take part in strategic business decisions in the organization. To achieve this along with self-development, one has to understand the depths and core of management. Thus I need to complement my technological skills with a management degree from an esteemed institute like PSGIM. A management degree will equip me with sound management practices which will fill in the hiatus in my professional career. I believe that PGDM with its exposure to real life situations where managerial skills are tested can provide me with the right platform to acquire all the skills that are required to fulfill my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment